Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moving on


Sometimes things change and you don't even notice. Tyler used to be one of my best friends. Today I found out he has had a girlfriend for quite sometime via facebook. Where did it all go? On the other hand I've known Brian for 11 years and we still talk. Thats awesome.Cameron moving away has definatly sunk in. It's not a good feeling, but people move away, along with broken hearts is just a part of life. I knew it was coming but that didn't make it any easier. Saw Vampires Suck with Brian and it brought up a couple laughs. I had a good time : ) Although it took so long just for a running train to actually arrive, it was indeed quite lame. And my anemic body really showed today. Its insane to be this cold mid- August. Canadian stereotypes come alive. Or not. It's just my silly body being temperature deficient. No insight today guys. Again I am way too tired. The truth is I think sleep is a waste of time and dreams are quite dissapointing when they are so much better than reality. Sometimes you just have to wake up, move on and know that it's all you can really do. Sometimes you have to remember dreams can be achieved too. Theres no such thing as dreaming too big. ( okay maybe that was a tad insightful :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment