A little bit over 12.5 hours before we board the plane. My last blog about 24 hours was actually way more 24 hours. My bad. Today i turned my ugly destroyed suitcase into an ugly pinkish destroyeed suitcase. Apperently the spraypaint is too thin to be applied on a suitcase... in any case, it doesnt look a ton better, but nonetheless is pink. Pink is pretty awesome compared to the drab blue it is. So flying to California, then getting there, checking in, then heading to downtown disney. Disneyland and California Adventure for the five days after that, followed by Seaworld, then we are switching to a hotel in the Universal City district, going to Universal Studios and visiting other cool places in that area. Sounds like plan :). Wrote an " I miss you" note to Cam today, and I'm just wondering, is that tacky? Or do guys actually appreciate that type of thing? Who knows, the point is that I did what I intended to do. Going to sneak in some last minute packing, which is always accompanied with the anxiety of forgetting something, which may result remembering something while I'm at the airport, which is then too late, but who knows, I might get everything :). Out comes the handi dandy check list!!!! Finished off my Lush mask today, and boy it makes my face smell yummy. Today I got mail, and I thought it was my report card and got excited, but no; it was merely a newsletter. Darnit. Anyways, if you ask my mother, my driving skills have improved. Hopefully in less than a year I will be amongst the drivers on the road, on my own. Yes I know that is a scary thought, but bear with me. P.s. Shelby's laptop is alive and well, and has been put to good use once again. Everybody please rise to join me in singing Hallelujah.[ Crowd sings Halleljuah in angelic voices that flow into the air above] You may now be seated. Props to anybody that stood up. I didnt even stand up. Thing I will miss while in California: Deisel, Cameron ( but it would be the same here), my guitar, and thats pretty much it. Maybe the full use of my cellular device, but thats not really a big deal. This will be my last blog until August 18th. Talk to you then. Tippity Jar Says: Be strong, embrace the good things in life and always be yourself. Happiness will sneak up upon you, and you might not even notice, but it's there. ESS EMM EYE ELL EEEE
Monday, August 9, 2010
Endless amounts of awesome
A little bit over 12.5 hours before we board the plane. My last blog about 24 hours was actually way more 24 hours. My bad. Today i turned my ugly destroyed suitcase into an ugly pinkish destroyeed suitcase. Apperently the spraypaint is too thin to be applied on a suitcase... in any case, it doesnt look a ton better, but nonetheless is pink. Pink is pretty awesome compared to the drab blue it is. So flying to California, then getting there, checking in, then heading to downtown disney. Disneyland and California Adventure for the five days after that, followed by Seaworld, then we are switching to a hotel in the Universal City district, going to Universal Studios and visiting other cool places in that area. Sounds like plan :). Wrote an " I miss you" note to Cam today, and I'm just wondering, is that tacky? Or do guys actually appreciate that type of thing? Who knows, the point is that I did what I intended to do. Going to sneak in some last minute packing, which is always accompanied with the anxiety of forgetting something, which may result remembering something while I'm at the airport, which is then too late, but who knows, I might get everything :). Out comes the handi dandy check list!!!! Finished off my Lush mask today, and boy it makes my face smell yummy. Today I got mail, and I thought it was my report card and got excited, but no; it was merely a newsletter. Darnit. Anyways, if you ask my mother, my driving skills have improved. Hopefully in less than a year I will be amongst the drivers on the road, on my own. Yes I know that is a scary thought, but bear with me. P.s. Shelby's laptop is alive and well, and has been put to good use once again. Everybody please rise to join me in singing Hallelujah.[ Crowd sings Halleljuah in angelic voices that flow into the air above] You may now be seated. Props to anybody that stood up. I didnt even stand up. Thing I will miss while in California: Deisel, Cameron ( but it would be the same here), my guitar, and thats pretty much it. Maybe the full use of my cellular device, but thats not really a big deal. This will be my last blog until August 18th. Talk to you then. Tippity Jar Says: Be strong, embrace the good things in life and always be yourself. Happiness will sneak up upon you, and you might not even notice, but it's there. ESS EMM EYE ELL EEEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment