
One week from today S and myself will be off to America! Wheeeu. Today ( yesterday?? , ) was such a baddish day. I started the day off by getting yelled at by some African lady in words I counldnt comprehend.Then I spent quite a while getting dog poop out of the carpet and a little bit of spilt parmesan cheese.The youtube videos were being choppy.. Then i had a bite of a cheese pizza, which actually was pepperoni :( It wasn't all bad though ! My mother, S and I went to Whyte Ave, haddd amazing nachos, made awesome purchases at Lush, me and S laughed pretty much all day, and to top it off, I got to drive..bwuahhaha. Not fast and not far.. don't worry. Humanity is not at risk for being hit by me quite yet. Yesterday I went to CapEx with C and a bunch of asians and I had a really good time. C won me a giant blow up crayon ( seen above ). And yes, I ate even more mini donuts. My bad. S and I are getting better at filming videos. Hopefully the editting programs and the files cooperate sometime soon. The world needs to view our awesomeness :) ! Chilling with C tomoro aka, definatly a good time. C leaves for toronto on wednesday.. and when I get back from Cali, C will already have moved to Regina. I feel like I need a constant. People need to stay put. I'm not going anywhere. :P Life Tip: Appreciate what you have. Everything you need is right in front of you and if not, work with what you have.Everything has value.Don't realize it when it's too late. One day it's here and the next its gone. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment