If change is good, then why does this suck so much? I honestly think this is one of the best summers of my life and California hasn't even come yet. I think it has something to do with copious amounts of freedom, and maybe the fact that I'm single. I don't necessarily enjoy being single, but I do enjoy not being trapped. Doesn't mean I don't want somebody permanently there though. A boyfriend would be nice. Hung out with Jt today. We spent so much time talking and overall had a great day. Also went to dinner ( Moxies- Split a Med Bread, I had Spinach Salad w/Champagne Strawberries, Jt got a burger, and we both shared "Chocolate Expresso Mousse" and "White Chocolate Brownie Bite"... or whatever they are actually called ) and went to a movie ( Despicable Me, so adorable and funny. Only 4 more days until California, and it still hasn't settled in yet. Come Sunday I will be super excited. I think my lettering job for people is starting to get confusing.. starting tomorrow I think I will start naming on a first name basis. I'm glad that during the summer I have enough time to take care of myself to the fullest extent, meaning Cleansing, Mask, Toner, Mousterizer, Brushing teeth 3 times a day, Flossing, etc. I wash my hands like a germaphobe ( although I'm not), I love feeling clean. I can't wait to get back to reading for a couple of hours a day, and also finishing off a couple of books on the plane to/from Cali. It may also be wierd but I can't wait till September when I start being vegan. I will feel 110% better about myself. I enjoy challenges, and I hate not following through, so this ones going to be a toughie, but in the future I will be so glad i stuck with it. Goals are cool, living outside of the box is too. I tend to do both. Do it up, remember, love always and every once in a while, come back home.♥
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Home is, where the heart is
If change is good, then why does this suck so much? I honestly think this is one of the best summers of my life and California hasn't even come yet. I think it has something to do with copious amounts of freedom, and maybe the fact that I'm single. I don't necessarily enjoy being single, but I do enjoy not being trapped. Doesn't mean I don't want somebody permanently there though. A boyfriend would be nice. Hung out with Jt today. We spent so much time talking and overall had a great day. Also went to dinner ( Moxies- Split a Med Bread, I had Spinach Salad w/Champagne Strawberries, Jt got a burger, and we both shared "Chocolate Expresso Mousse" and "White Chocolate Brownie Bite"... or whatever they are actually called ) and went to a movie ( Despicable Me, so adorable and funny. Only 4 more days until California, and it still hasn't settled in yet. Come Sunday I will be super excited. I think my lettering job for people is starting to get confusing.. starting tomorrow I think I will start naming on a first name basis. I'm glad that during the summer I have enough time to take care of myself to the fullest extent, meaning Cleansing, Mask, Toner, Mousterizer, Brushing teeth 3 times a day, Flossing, etc. I wash my hands like a germaphobe ( although I'm not), I love feeling clean. I can't wait to get back to reading for a couple of hours a day, and also finishing off a couple of books on the plane to/from Cali. It may also be wierd but I can't wait till September when I start being vegan. I will feel 110% better about myself. I enjoy challenges, and I hate not following through, so this ones going to be a toughie, but in the future I will be so glad i stuck with it. Goals are cool, living outside of the box is too. I tend to do both. Do it up, remember, love always and every once in a while, come back home.♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment