Saturday, August 7, 2010

Burn baby burn


SO today can be added to the list of great summer days. The weather wasn't all too nice but I spent pretty much all day indoors. Indoors as in chilling with Brian. He tuned my guitar and made it sound uber awesome. He taught me chords and how to play some songs ( still can't play em). I learnt how to play some song that apperently everybody knows how to play that only uses the E string, but oh well. I learnt a song in one day! Props to Bri for being a rad teacher. My fingers burn but I think it's a good sacrifice in the name of music. Besides, it reminds me that I actually worked on something today. Today I tried and I'm pretty happy with the progress.Another good thing today was that I went driving again. Yes, it was just in a parking lot but it was experience, and I had fun.I'm starting to get used to my awful haircut, ( awful on me, not awful on its own) but I would never ask for it again. It seems too much like something everybody else has, and I mean there's nothing wrong with what everybody else has, except I would much rather prefer to be different. Last good mentionable thing of the day, is that Cam texted me from Toronto. Yes, it was just a text, and yes it cost me money, but it made me incredibly happy. It meant that he was thinking of me, which is nice. :) Dear world, you have the power to make somebody smile, so why not use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment