Friday, August 20, 2010

Cold Feet, Literally.

Must I say that the smokey air is killing me, and that Canada is a cold place, even in August. I am freezing, but maybe thats because its 1:40 am, but still ! People need to change their lives so that the enviroment is stable, and that Canadian weather is not so out of whack ! Am I glad to be home from sunny California? Yes and no. I would happiuly stay in California, if I could bring all my loved ones/ items with me. Oh and hide the yummy food. I think I gained weight but I'm noticing today that maybe it went to my face! Ew. Anywho, today I went to the gym and played basketball and badminton, and a little bit of volleyball. It was fun, and by the way is a great alternative to a boring ol' workout machine ( not that i dont enjoy those as well.) Cameron is a great dancer. I think thats pree attractive. hahah and hes ripped. That helps too :P OMG. On the plane ride back my toothpaste exploded and alot of stuff got covered. No biggy but it is a huge hassle. I said id blog a ton today but instead i went out and had a good day. I'm going to miss Cam so much. I'm lucky to be in love with my bestfriend, Lucky to have been where I have been,Lucky to be coming home again..

No comments:

Post a Comment