Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's not all black and white.


Less than 24 hours till blast offf! No we aren't taking a rocket, but I like the idea of it.. Haha so today I had a few to drink. It's pretty funny cause I went there with 6 bottles, drank 3 ( 1 of mine, 2 of somebody elses) and went home with 10 bottles. Pree good deal I'd say. Anyways, during all this drinking, I managed to spill my drink on myself, and electrocute myself. No I was not drunk and no i did not merely "shock" myself, I full on electrocuted myself, complete with burn marks and lingering pain.Yes, the electric fly swatter did have a "do not touch" sign, ( it's a little blurry, but you get the picture.) So what did this idiot do? I turned it on and I touched it.. Yeah, not one of my brightest ideas; it was definately a life learning experience. Sometimes, it's not good to be a rebel.The warning label is there for a reason. Read it, and listen. Anywho, i learnt to play a new song on the guitar today, which makes me uber happy. I was planning to pack slightly heavy for Cali, but now I think I'm going to pack pretty light, just so I can bring more back. It may sound easy, but it's actually quite hard figuiring out which clothes to leave behind. Anyways, while I try figuiring this mess out, I'd like to add that drinking is not good. It's kinda like a splurge to me. A few times a year max, and I have yet to have so much that I regretted it. Hm, heres a good tip: Just don't drink, and while your at it, cut meat out of your diet too. :) Do as I say, not as I do. Good bye my loyal minions. You must obey. Just kidding. Do what makes you happy, but cut the corners in moderation. More often than not it's good, to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment