Monday, August 23, 2010

I must be doing something wrong.


Alone, and cold.Happiness isn't always constant. Lifes a rollercoaster. Up, down, sideways, backwards, nauseous, sickening, and sometimes,a thrill. The bumps are inevitable, but I guess after the rides over, you over came it all. Today, was a bump. I don't know why but I just can't think straight. I'm not very hungry and I feel super broken inside. I think everybody goes through this though, so I'm trying to just look forward to a better day, and better days will come. Eventually. Anyways, it is freezing in my room. My room is a never ending mess, and I hate it. Registration is coming so fast, only two days away. Its Monday, which means I haven't seen Cameron in 3 days, yet I am so unbelievably upset. What the hell is my problem. I've been having nightmares every night. I check facebook every minute of the day.Somebody check me in an insanitarium... well maybe not yet. If this proceeds for another year then you have my okay ;). Anyways, why is Criss Angel involved in Miss Universe? He probably knows smack about beauty.Anyways, alot of people are agreeeing tumblr is much better than blogspot? Should I relocate? Current state: Alone & Cold. Dear Christine: you need to follow your own advice more. Heres some advice: It's summer, go out and be happy people. Summer isn't even close to over. So much can happen in a week, in a day. So much happiness can be captured in a single second. Call up all your friends, and have a blast. Don't blow all your money. Happiness is beauty. You can be beautiful forever. Am I going to follow my advice? I have no idea. But remember, to smile for me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment