
If all Mondays were like today, I would never complain. I would start ever week off, not only content, but maybe blissful. Today was awesome, as expected. But its the last time Ill see C for who knows how long. Saw Salt today, i thought it had a pretty good plot but pretty bad ending that left me feeling like it didnt fulfill itself, also ate at my favorite restaurant "Mikado" and got marble slab ( possibly the last marble slab of my life ) it was deeeelish! The day went by really fast and I wish everyday was like today. I even think that my makeup was the best it's ever been today, which would mean nothing to normal people and alot to beauty gurus. Poor S's laptop passed away today, a moment of silence for one of her most beloved objects. -insert silence here-... Anyways, hope everybody made the most out of their Monday, along with every otherday. Cheers to a good Tuesday, and hopefully S, Mom and myself all get good haircuts. Helpful Hint:Change is possible, change for the better. Only you can determine what better is. Don't lie to yourself. Always, love ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment