Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gone the next.


Got a haircut today with S. I gotta say I dont think I like it.. :( Hopefully I can work my magic with a blowdrier/straightener/curling iron to make something look decent. Today was yet again, another great day. Went to Brewsters and had a veggie burger and leprechaun pie which was absolutely delish... the only bad part was the other people i was with were chowing down on 100 wings. It was pretty much revolting.I met new people today, which I thoroghly enjoyed. Meeting new people is so fun. You get to start off with a blank slate and fill it however you choose. Always start off positively, I'd say. C leaves tomorrow for Toronto, but I'm pretty sure we will chill when I get back from Cali, before he moves away. Funny how you can become so close with someone so fast. I hate watching people leave. He never once said goodbye, it was always: "I'll see you soon, mkay ? ". I'm glad nobody said goodbye, it might of been hard. And even if he thinks I'm a joke, I'm glad we had time. I'm glad there were no goodbyes. He offered to let me drive today, and i said no, not trusting myself. Didn't want to become remember as the person who crashed his car. Thats no good. To everybody out there, follow your heart, even if it ends inn pain, sometimes the ride was worth it. ♥ Oh, and always use a heat protectant :P

No comments:

Post a Comment