Today I registered for grade eleven. I didn't end up getting my Forensics class, instead getting a spare. Slightly upsetting but hey, what can a girl do? I spent most of the day in my room watching anime, the other part out shopping for supplies and appliaces with my parents. Needless to say, I actually had a fantastic day. I'm talking to Cameron lots now and it brings up my happiness level, even though they are merely messages on facebook. My mom let me drive in places other than a parking lot today. Driving is so fun, being another great part of my day. I'm stoked for shopping tomorrow with Shelby! It feels like I haven't seen her in a long time although that isn't really the case. One day someone will become such a big part of your life that seconds gone feels like minutes,days feel like weeks. By the way, stop looking for your soul mate. You'll run into each other, and not even realize the chemistry happening. "The One" is like a train. Theres no use running, because if you're early its not going to be there. When it comes, it will be worthwhile, but you can make wait alone, or you can go out live your life, and be there when the train arrives. Its pretty much a win-win situation. Unless, you win a brand new car. That works too. Te Amo ♥
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Meet you in the Passenger seat
Today I registered for grade eleven. I didn't end up getting my Forensics class, instead getting a spare. Slightly upsetting but hey, what can a girl do? I spent most of the day in my room watching anime, the other part out shopping for supplies and appliaces with my parents. Needless to say, I actually had a fantastic day. I'm talking to Cameron lots now and it brings up my happiness level, even though they are merely messages on facebook. My mom let me drive in places other than a parking lot today. Driving is so fun, being another great part of my day. I'm stoked for shopping tomorrow with Shelby! It feels like I haven't seen her in a long time although that isn't really the case. One day someone will become such a big part of your life that seconds gone feels like minutes,days feel like weeks. By the way, stop looking for your soul mate. You'll run into each other, and not even realize the chemistry happening. "The One" is like a train. Theres no use running, because if you're early its not going to be there. When it comes, it will be worthwhile, but you can make wait alone, or you can go out live your life, and be there when the train arrives. Its pretty much a win-win situation. Unless, you win a brand new car. That works too. Te Amo ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment