Friday, August 20, 2010

Afternoon, folks !


This is my first blog not written at night! Anyways, I might repeat things that happened over the duration of my trip because I don't quite remember what I have already stated. The first place we went when we got to Anaheim was Denny's. We proceeded to go there every night, between the hours of 11pm and 2 am. Not once did we go there for breakfast. The driver who drove us from LAX to our hotel drove around the long way just to make more money. This sort of thing angers me. Me and Shelby had fun in Disneyland, going on almost ever ride. I got soaked on splash mountain, and one morning we went on Big Thunder mountain three times because of the lack of lines. We had a pass that let us go to the park an hour early, but we were never ready by 7am, so we'd usually get there between 8 and 9. Did I mention we had a pool that changed colors!? One day we went to the garden walk, a entertainment dining place and this teenager guy tried selling me a cd. He asked me if I liked rock, and I froze up and said i don't know. Good going Christine. This isn't applicable to California, but does anybody else out there feel like if your in a public washroom and the first one you enter is clean, and is toilet paper stocked, you just won the lottery ? Its crazy what somebody can do to the stall. How did you get shit on the walls ? That's disguisting. Sit down. Cameron's moving tomorrow, and we went on a very nice date today. We drove around the city and ended up going to Moxie's. Then he didnt tell me where we were going and drove to the Legislature and we went for a walk and laid in the grass. It was in all essense: perfect. Random tidbit of information, but California has some really beautiful people. Don't say anything that you don't want people to remember you by, because truth is, they will remember. Let them remember the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment