Spent deux hours filming with shelby, which half didnt showup on my pc. Anyways , had tons of fun and laughed alot and videos shud be up tomro, or soon after. . Makeup tutorials plus us being retarded, anybody? Didn't think so :P but go check it out anyways. Had really yummy desert tonight at earls. It was probably really bad, but i had a pretty healthy main course ( starter salad ). Purchased some reallllly cheap makeup at Ardene today, which is quite funny. C is picking me up tomro and we are going to Cap Ex with a bunch of asians... great * note the sarcasm. My phone bill this month was was like 160 bucks. Ouch. :*( , oh wells, it was happiness money i suppose. Sorry mom. I really need to drive. I would rather enjoy it. Hopefully I don't crash. Crashing is bad. Mosquitos are still on a rampage. I hate it. I become very bumpy, and have a pretty large reaction. I thought it was normal, until i compared myself to others. I hate it when you slap a mosquito and the blood squirts out. Gnarsty :/ California is coming up quite soon, also haircut on August 3rd . I haven't done anything with my hair in so long and I'm slightly scared. Not dying it though, just a cut with S and mom. Heritage days on Monday, and alot more youtubing. Hopefully tomorrow will not be filled with junk food eating, purging and sickness. I will try, you guys sould too. Resist temptation; Be strong. Peaaaaace ♥
Friday, July 30, 2010
YouTube
Spent deux hours filming with shelby, which half didnt showup on my pc. Anyways , had tons of fun and laughed alot and videos shud be up tomro, or soon after. . Makeup tutorials plus us being retarded, anybody? Didn't think so :P but go check it out anyways. Had really yummy desert tonight at earls. It was probably really bad, but i had a pretty healthy main course ( starter salad ). Purchased some reallllly cheap makeup at Ardene today, which is quite funny. C is picking me up tomro and we are going to Cap Ex with a bunch of asians... great * note the sarcasm. My phone bill this month was was like 160 bucks. Ouch. :*( , oh wells, it was happiness money i suppose. Sorry mom. I really need to drive. I would rather enjoy it. Hopefully I don't crash. Crashing is bad. Mosquitos are still on a rampage. I hate it. I become very bumpy, and have a pretty large reaction. I thought it was normal, until i compared myself to others. I hate it when you slap a mosquito and the blood squirts out. Gnarsty :/ California is coming up quite soon, also haircut on August 3rd . I haven't done anything with my hair in so long and I'm slightly scared. Not dying it though, just a cut with S and mom. Heritage days on Monday, and alot more youtubing. Hopefully tomorrow will not be filled with junk food eating, purging and sickness. I will try, you guys sould too. Resist temptation; Be strong. Peaaaaace ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment