Monday, July 19, 2010

Things get better. Trust me.


So I started off with a craptacular summer and it just keeps getting better ! So, about a week ago ( a little bit more) i found a lump in my breast, which followed up with doctors appointments and ultrasounds. Needless to say, i disliked being touched but it had to be done. Anywho, today I found out that it's fibroadenomas, a benign tumour. Yay, no cancer for me :) ! I'd also like to add last week my mother declared that my family along with my best friend S would be going to California for ten days. I'm uber excited as it's the first time my bestfriend has gone out of the country and it's with me! We will be visiting a variety of themeparks, all/most that I have been to, but Disneyland is still my favorite. I say you cannot be too old for Disneyland, what do you think? Also, in my class today I got 100% on my exam, wheeeu! 7 more days of getting up early for school left, plus I get to see D on Friday. Another highlight is Capital Ex is starting up ( does that give away my location ? oh well ) I was talking about my puppy Deisel earlier today and I found a not too shaby photo of him. He's also in my profile picture licking my face. He looks pretty big, but he's not. He's about the size of a really big shoe box... or a really small moviing box? Bahahah, anways he is super energetic , and can outrun me anyday. Back to California, I'm going to be realy lame when I get there and start singing California Girls, and Californacation, and other California-ey songs. :) , personally I think i have a pretty decent singing voice, but I'm sure some people would say otherwise. Anybody know any good beaches around the Anaheim area? Yes, I've been to California 3 times and haven't gone to any beachs. Time for me to break that streak. Hello bathing suit shopping :) . Any opinions on monokinis ? Cheeers !

No comments:

Post a Comment