Thursday, July 29, 2010

The world as we know it


So all month its been raining, and all of a sudden, out comes the killer mosquitos! And they attacked all of everybody, slowly killing us,one by one..Jk , but it is horrible, and getting worse. Anywayss trying to wean myself off of junk. I think junk=disguisting feeling of sickness + fattiness so yeah. Summer has officially started today, even though it's pouring outside like a waterhorse. School ended yesterday, thank goodness! 100% on my essay too, wheeu ! Cali in less than eleven days, seeing D in less than that :). Hello happiness. People say money can't buy happiness, but thats only true to a certain extent. Money can buy you things that result in happiness, but in any case: spend wisely boys and girls. I wish people were more confident in their answers : maybe, iuno, probably, dont count. It's yes or no, or i'll get back to you in x amount of time. That way people can get on with their lives instead of waiting for an answer. But I guess some people are exceptions :), they are worth waiting around for quite a while. My Victoria Secret bathing suit finally came in the mail today, yay ! Pictures up eventually (maybe). S is watching The Real World next to me right now. Anybody else out there watching time killer teeniebopper shows? If I watched too many, my brain might explode. I generally stay away from them and watch more educational things like the Food Network, HGTV, or House. Aperrrently I'm going to the Ex 2 more times. Thats 6 times all together. That's the most Ive ever gone, but I guess Im just making the most out of this summer. I've lost my eyeline more than once this week. And before that I've never lost it before. My room isn't a complete mess either. I believe you reap alot of benefits from cleaning. Its totally worth it. Tip of the day: clean, clean, CLEAN! ( you might find something super awesome. One of my favorite things to find is an old card that had alot of sentimental meaning. More often than not I don't talk to that person anymore. My second favorite thing is money. S just said shes going on California Screaming with me! So excited, the trip is going to be a billion times better now. S is being a loser and trying to read my blog through a camcorder on zoom from really far away. Anyways gonna head out now, S is going to watch the retarded Jersey Shore, and I'm going to do my nails or something. EVerbody should do these 5 things: Clean, Youtube: Saladfingers, Drink water, Be friendly and Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment