Thursday, July 22, 2010

I had a good day.


Rephrase, I had several good days. The first two with D . Super amazing. Beyond words, unexplainable. Then spent the next day as a "third wheel", surprisingly not that bad. I had a blast and made a new friend! Then I spent today with B. who I haven't seen for ages, and evrything just fell back into its friendly place again. I ate more junk than I've had all month, but i think I'm not going to eat bad things really ever again after august. Bahhaha I bought like 10 wierd flavours of "Jelly Belly jellybeans", buttered popcorn is pretty cool but slightly revolting. The concert tonight was pree amazing, even though I had no idea who it was, I clapped until my hands burned, then clapped some more.Fireworks are a good way to end anyday. During this weekend I realized, how hard it hits that every night I'm so alone. I guess I'm just waiting for opportunity to knock at my door. I'm waiting to be a one of two wheels, instead of the third. I'm waiting for somebody to stay instead of walking away. I'm just plain waiting. But waiting means it's not the end. All in all, had a fantastic weekend, can't wait for the next. Only 3 more days left of school, and 16-ish days until California. Hopefully, the cards play out right, and everyone gets to be happy. Goodluck, and remember:It's not what your doing, its who your with.

No comments:

Post a Comment