Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eh? Whitewash..


So I'm Canadian... but asian. Anywho, I do the whole stereotypical Canadian thing ending about 25% of my sentences with "eh". I don't think I do anything a typical asian would do ? Judging myself I'd call myself whitewash... or if your like my VERY white social teacher you'd call it "being a banana." He is silly! Do you know what I do sometimes? I hide twenty dollar bills in my books. Then when I reread it, I get really happy cause I just found a twenty dollar bill. Now i don't reread it till about a year or so later, so it's a complete surprise and makes me very happy. I also used to do that thing where I changed the time on my clock so it was like an hour early, and trick myself into thinking I was getting up at like 6, when it was actually 5 am. I out smarted it though, and eventually just slept in till I was suppose to get up. Once again was a beautiful day, thank goodness and it was so easy to just step outside and go for a walk. I love walks, especially if there's someone to talk to, although most of the time it's just me and Deisel, in which case we run, because I'm not really sure if he knows how to slow down. Random things I'm excited for: tomorrow with D, Cali-forn-I-ayy, CapEX, omg... CHRISTMAS ( i know its a tad early but, meh ) , me and S starting a youtube channel, and other wierd things that would bore you guys, such as online shopping tonight, tehe. Omg, and I know its a fair ways away but I'm excited for the xbox360 release of Gears of War 3! Oh and I found five bucks in my laundry today, which is just plain awesome. Hm, what elseee... do you know what I look at alot ? Eyebrows... they are so different. And omg ( ive said omg alot eh ? ) they, who ever the hell "they are", have created a swimming treadmill, so instead of running on a ongoing track , you swim in oncoming water... in your own home! Bahhahaha.... but apperently these were invented in the 80's ... where the hell have I been ? Google "endless pool." Hahah, I have way too much spare time. So today, I went to the Capitals vs. Cimmeroons ( Tijuana, Mexico ) game , and my team got to go and stand on the field and shake the Capital's hands during the nation anthem. Then me and the mascot Razzle became friends, and he kissed me, and we danced and he ate my head and stuff. To cap ( ahahha PUN ) off the night, the Caps won, woooooot!! Bad thing of the night: i ate cheese perogies :(, and a couple spoonfuls of ice cream but I felt bad so I gave it to E. I have school tomro morning and then homefully i get to see D :)! When I'm older I was lasik eye surgery. I hateeee the process of wearing glasses, putting in contacts, removing them, but hey, atleast with them I can see. When I'm swimming I'm blind as a bat, and people must feel flattered that I'm staring at them, but I'm not... I just cant see them. Do you know what slightly agitates me? Sometimes when Deisel goes in and out of the house ( through the back ) flies come in my house... and they arent regular flies they are mutant ninja flies ! It's slightly scary, but I guess I'd rather crazy mutant flies than no flies at all. Then the ecosystem would be out of wack and then the world might invert and everybody would turn into negative space!!!! Jk, but seriously, these flies need to peace outa my house. Do you know what may seem like it causes problems and stuff but actually is better overall ? Honesty. You may hear this so much, but you can't ever protect somebody by lying. It's like helping somebody who has a headache by stabbing their foot because it will relocate the pain somewhere else, it just makes no sense, so be honest. Tip for life: Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Smile along the way. oh, and be silly. Thats important. You can't grow up without your inner child. And no, i don't mean "get knocked up."Pfffffffffffffft ! Get outa here :D (p.s. photos up tomro, S fell asleep. she has the pics )

No comments:

Post a Comment