Monday, July 19, 2010

Voice.

Ten seconds ago I posted my first blog and realized i sounded nothing like me. The whole reason I started blogging was because i wanted and outlet. To be honest , i don't know what I will blog about everyday, but I know one day everything will piece together and maybe I'll start getting readers. My first blog was a flop, but in a couple hours I'll try again. Whats the harm? Either nobody will read it, or somebody will. Is anybody else experiencing really crappy weather ? On and off storms with short breaks of sunshine ? I'm hoping the sun will come out and stay for the rest of the summer. It's one of the things that can make me happy. Other happiness items: watching House, eating cereal, smelling Godiva Chocolate candles, reading a good book, and getting one of those amazing text messages that make you smile endlessly and reading it over and over again . Stay Happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment