Tuesday, July 20, 2010

long day ? i think so !


This morning i was up late.. 620. Yes thats late according to me! And then school was very drabby, full of alot of writing and boredom. After school I went to Healthfare with S and had baked sweet potatos (yum) and a spinach smoothie ( yummy and nutritous, although S thought it was gross.. she had a peanut butter banana smoothie ) . Then went to the gym/pool. And guess what ? I was so pumped and in a rush, I forgot my shoes :( , so i ran the track in my gladiators, I didnt work out and instead spent the rest of the time in the pool. A while ago, I used to be so scared to go in the lap pool, because I was afraid people would see my horrible swimming skills but now I love it! OMG, and flippers are SO fun! .. not that I went in the lap pool today, i went in the wave pool, lol. Is anybody out there a work out freak? I'd like to meet you and discuss the act of working out! When I'm at home, my routine is usually , situps, pushups,burpies, weights and skipping ? Also I do things that I have no idea what they are called like the little bicycle thing you do with your body and the one where you are flat and then scrunch up... Anyways, exercising is one of the things in my life that makes me feel better. And if I'm angry, I'll work twice as hard. Do you know what I learnt ? Squished up fruit is WAY better than jam. It's healthier, not processed, without added sugar, and most of all.....FUN! Things I'm trying to cut out of my diet by 2012: dairy, sugar, salt, white flour, processed foods, and toxic people. You all know what toxic people are. They have way too much influence over you and make you a worse person, not a better one. When you hang out with them, it's because you feel obligated to, not because you truely enjoy being with them. I don't think i have a ton of toxic people in my life right now though, maybe one or two. Once you eat right, exercise, and rid yourself of toxic friends, your on the right track to being happy. Even if your lonely, its okay. You'll be healthier, release tons of endorphins, and feel happier over all, just by reaching your goals. Is anybody out there into really stramlined music? I can listen to it, dance to it, but it will never be my preference. I generally listen to Indie music, generally artists nobody has ever heard of. Music makes you happy too! I have plans for pretty much everyday this week, which also makes me happy. I like having plans, goals... a destination. Although to be honest I am a really random person, who often does splur of the moment things withing those plans. Heres a happy goal for all you readers out there: try something new each day for a week, then comment on it ! America's got Talent is on pretty soon, anybody else out there watch it religiously ? I wonder if i ask too many questions for a blog... Tip of the day: The only supplements you should be taking, unless otherwise precribed is Vitamin D ( only if you live in Canada) and B12 ( vegetarians ). Any other supplements will change the way your body metabolizes things and releases nutrients and hormones, therefore leading your body to be out of wack. Oh yeah, don't forget to smile, cause it just makes you a billion times more attractive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment