Monday, July 19, 2010

my first blog.


Hello there readers. Is anybody out there ? I am curently readin the books : The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and The China Study by T.Colin Campbell. I can honestly say these two books have changed my life drastically, for the better, and that even if you aren't a "book-person" you should read "The China Study" atleast once in your lifetime. Also, are you one of those females that are way too trusting, fall in love too fast, feel like you eat what you shouldn't and cry all the time? Well, to that I can relate. I'm at a point in my life where I feel like seizing the day, living like there's no tomorrow, but i have so many limitations that I never actually do it. I got my puppy so I could have a loyal "forever" friend, but by the end of the day I am so tuckered out, i hardly see him. He's currently a 9 month old pure bred yorkie, and I love him to pieces but sometimes he is way more playful than I can handle. But maybe, it's just because he's a male. You want them , but sometimes it's too much. Sometimes it's not enough. Sometime's they just run away and are lost forever . I'd like to believe in karma and that everything happens for a reason, but occaisonally i just feel like i got pushed off the curb. Now, when that feeling does come over me, I try to smile. Things can only go up from here. Remember, happiness is more than just being okay, or fine, or content. Happiness is key to life. Now smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment