Monday, September 13, 2010

Pro - Life


Thrift shopping tomoroww again. It is sort of the funnest thing ever and this time I'm going with the besteer. I posted a video on youtube today, first one in a long time. I also found my remote last nighht, hidden in a very obvious spot. I felt very outsmarted. Day one of swimming was a sucess and also a flunk. Our gym teacher wasn't here and the pool did not appear booked, so they stuck us in the deepend doing laps and other redonkulous doings. During waterpolo many people tried drowning me and were quite successful. Hallowweeen is in about a month and a half, I think I should get going on ideas.. maybe tinman or alice, or maybe something scarier. I'm not too sure. The guy I am currently like decided to walk with me today, then two seconds later decided against it and went to go study. Shutdown lol. Oh well, I am glad he picks schoool over small little nothings. I think today I will head off to bed early and read, because I have jumped back into the reading phase again, thank goodness. I feel much better about reading phases and or exercising phases that I do about anime/youtube phases. Also I'm going to film much more youtube videos of randomness, cause they bring me happiness.Tomro I will film Diesel. SO today Shelby showed me showed me Lady Gaga's latest outfit for the VMA's.. a meat dress. Needless to say I found it disguisting and horrible, and quite sad. Yes she is a outstanding fashion icon, but to me this is a loss. Today in leadership I proposed veganoptions on our school cafeteria menu. Hopefully this idea plays out well. Off to make like a nerd and crack open a book or two. You shape the world, and it's slightly beautiful :)

2 comments: