Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Males in General

Hello, ol'faithful. A friend of mine once told me, that depsperate isn''t cool. It was pretty obvious, I was desperate. Maybe, I still am. You could say I had high standards: good looks, funny, smart and knew how to prioritize. He had to know when to stop, and when to start, and know how to save money. He had to have a outlook, be supportive, and had decent parents that liked me. You see, when I pick a guy, all these standards go away. Love is love, and I am blind. I suppose, I just don't like being alone. Is it the same for everybody? It think the word falling is quite appropriate. So last night I downloaded an app for my phone which claimed would hypnotize me and reduce my snacking habits, and surprisingly i was actually hypnotized for a while, and it was such a wierd experience. I'm trying it again! Tomorrow I am doing my liquid fast and this time I will suceeed. << lol. Gym in the mornings is still fun, and hasn't let me down yet. Also went to the gym tonight and worked on the bikes the whole time, and burned 300+ calories. I feel like it was pretty progressive. You know how some people have more than one best friend? Newsflash but not everybody can be your best friend. There are things such as just friends and aquaintances, and it's okay to have enemies. Since I feel as though I need to step up, I am off to go find a outfit and study ( even though I don't have a test). Pat yourself on the back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment