
So i went to go sneeze into my shirt/shoulderrrr, because sneezing into your hands is so unsanitary due to all the htings you touched, but instead my hair was on my shoulder and i sneezed on that instead. EWWWWWW. Anyways, my remote is still MIA, therefore i missed the VMA's. Anybody else watch it? Was it worth it? I didn't watch it last year either so whatevss.Being very Sunday nightish right now and folding laundry, along with the youtube, and facebook. Makeup Vlogger meaganheartsmakeup was talking about how MAC reps are much more angry looking whereas Sephora reps are much more friendly << agreeeeed x a billion. I feeel like going out for a jog, even tho its latish out ( 1036 ) Hmm in the last hour i ate an orange, half a banana, a quarter of a mango, two tablespoons of hummus, half a pita bread, and three crackers. Holy motheeeer ! I attempted giving food away via facebook, but it did not work so well, lol. Today was my first time inside Value Village. It was one of the funnest experiences ever. I purchased vintage flats, the Japanesey/Korean Flats, a jacket, A Knit Tshirt Thingy, and a Belt.

( click it, it gets biigger )Anyways that isn't my value village, i just decided to fillin the empty spot with one i found on google :). Hm whaaat elsee? School starts up again tomro, and my first leadership seminar. Saturday is my first volentter op with Shelby at Kilkenny Hall. Then the run, then two events working with the homeless. All week in school I am swimming first thing in the morning, so Im guessing my makeup will hardly be done and my hair will not be done at all. Au Natural Baby :) Physics test tomorrow as well, I am aiming for the 100% mark. As an ode to my new clothes from VV and XXI, ( Value Village and Forever 21) tomorrow is vintage day. ♥ I have a feeling that this year will beee waay better than the last, and if its not, then I'lll just make it that waay. Everybody do it up! Life isn't set in stone, its all in perspective. So reset your mind, and KNOW that things are only going to go up from here. Down is impossible. Negative is unthinkable, and failure, thats not an option. SMILEEEE a ton, and it'll show. (:)
No comments:
Post a Comment