Today being 9/11, people are sending their hearts out to those who have passed and those families still suffering. My heart goes out too. I think its great that everybody is doing this but there is so much more that can be done. Has anybody seen the movie sicko? There is so much help that isn't being recieved by the people taking part in this and if the whole world realized this, many people will be taken care of. On to my next point: Florida man burning the Kuran. Too much media hype. It has been done before and the media is just making the story bigger. He probably is enjoying the publicity. It's just a stunt. If it wasn't publicized the event wouldn't of hurt so many people. What he is doing is horrible, but the media just blew it out of porportion. Thats my blab on politics for the day. Anyways today Shelby and I went shopping at west ed and foundd the bestest deals in the whole wide world. Don't you just love finding a bargain? After that we went to the Waterpark and had fun althoiough I took in alot of water through my nose. Oddly enough I know how to swim, can hold my breath for a long time, can exhale in porportionate amounts ,and tread water yet I cannot grasp how to float ( I used to be able to). Hm whatelse, heart break hurts and you get over it. I mean, it never seems like it but you move on. It's life, and it is a good thing, don't worry. Righhhht now I'm really into this guy. Yes I'm straight, is that surprising? Jk. Anyways, I doubt he'll ever take an interest in me or even notice how much I like him. But I guess it's okay. I am quite content right now. He's a nice guy, even though he makes me do the stupidest things and say the stupidest things around him. I sound like just a typical teenage girl. Damn. Shelby and I have officially joined the Green Team and I have taken quite an interest in it. I'm excited for it again next week. FYI we just pick up recycling, help the enviroment so on and so forth and I take quite a fancy in it. Also I am joining Leadership and doing a whole bunch of other volenteeeering acts. Hello scholarships :) ! Hm, I seem to have lost my tv remote control for over 2 months.. Please come back to me. No i am not too lazy to turn off the tv, I just want to set my TV on sleep, and it doesnt have that button > :(. So far during school I have not worn a pair of jeans yet. I feel like I still need to make more of an impression, and not blend in quite yet. I enjoy dressing up, it's just fun altogether and I feel much more fashionable, and can pretend to be a teacher with clicky heels behind other students. My mother found some toe rings, which I really enjoy but it's about 2 months too late to be wearing them. Summer ended quite a while ago. The weather feels like its skipping Autumn and going straight to Winter. To everybody ot there, yes I am complaining about not having my remote but honestly its no biggy. Be greatful for what you have. If your are reading this right now, you are way more privledged than most. If you can freely drink a glass of water everyday, or go to bed under a roof you are lucky. Somebody loves you, somebody cares. Share the love ♥
Saturday, September 11, 2010
9/11
Today being 9/11, people are sending their hearts out to those who have passed and those families still suffering. My heart goes out too. I think its great that everybody is doing this but there is so much more that can be done. Has anybody seen the movie sicko? There is so much help that isn't being recieved by the people taking part in this and if the whole world realized this, many people will be taken care of. On to my next point: Florida man burning the Kuran. Too much media hype. It has been done before and the media is just making the story bigger. He probably is enjoying the publicity. It's just a stunt. If it wasn't publicized the event wouldn't of hurt so many people. What he is doing is horrible, but the media just blew it out of porportion. Thats my blab on politics for the day. Anyways today Shelby and I went shopping at west ed and foundd the bestest deals in the whole wide world. Don't you just love finding a bargain? After that we went to the Waterpark and had fun althoiough I took in alot of water through my nose. Oddly enough I know how to swim, can hold my breath for a long time, can exhale in porportionate amounts ,and tread water yet I cannot grasp how to float ( I used to be able to). Hm whatelse, heart break hurts and you get over it. I mean, it never seems like it but you move on. It's life, and it is a good thing, don't worry. Righhhht now I'm really into this guy. Yes I'm straight, is that surprising? Jk. Anyways, I doubt he'll ever take an interest in me or even notice how much I like him. But I guess it's okay. I am quite content right now. He's a nice guy, even though he makes me do the stupidest things and say the stupidest things around him. I sound like just a typical teenage girl. Damn. Shelby and I have officially joined the Green Team and I have taken quite an interest in it. I'm excited for it again next week. FYI we just pick up recycling, help the enviroment so on and so forth and I take quite a fancy in it. Also I am joining Leadership and doing a whole bunch of other volenteeeering acts. Hello scholarships :) ! Hm, I seem to have lost my tv remote control for over 2 months.. Please come back to me. No i am not too lazy to turn off the tv, I just want to set my TV on sleep, and it doesnt have that button > :(. So far during school I have not worn a pair of jeans yet. I feel like I still need to make more of an impression, and not blend in quite yet. I enjoy dressing up, it's just fun altogether and I feel much more fashionable, and can pretend to be a teacher with clicky heels behind other students. My mother found some toe rings, which I really enjoy but it's about 2 months too late to be wearing them. Summer ended quite a while ago. The weather feels like its skipping Autumn and going straight to Winter. To everybody ot there, yes I am complaining about not having my remote but honestly its no biggy. Be greatful for what you have. If your are reading this right now, you are way more privledged than most. If you can freely drink a glass of water everyday, or go to bed under a roof you are lucky. Somebody loves you, somebody cares. Share the love ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment