Hahha so I've become a white-wash asian fail and have gotten back into the land of anime. Yes. I have been defeated by my reoccuring addiction. Sorry for not blogging, not that I have many followers, but y'know. SO going vegan has been pretty easy so far. I don't really miss too much except for cheesecake, but once I find a vegan version I'll be fine. I need to cut down on portion sizes still because between 6 and 10 o clock i just eat non stop and thats no good. I keep saying I'm finally getting over Cameron but I dont really know if I am. He's far away, but I still constantly think of him. Am I in love? Not at all. Do I miss him? A little. SO I have been in school for exactly 2 days now, and so far my favorite class is Physical Education. Although I start my day off with gym every morning, quite surprisingly I continue on with my day looking quite the same as before I stepped in gym. Going to give myself props for that :). My horrendously messy room is now just a normal messy room, as I finally got to putting away my toothpaste covered suitcase. My desk is still a mess, which I will be working on because I find clutter to slow down my brain flow :/. Shelby and I went to the mall today and I got about a billion things for under 4 dollars each, yay for bargains! I haven't picked up the guitar since before Cali, so I'm thinking of starting again once my room is clean, as well as starting my pushup/situp/jumprope ritual. If anybody ever feels lack of motivation at anything, either at school joining a team, what to wear, or encouragement at the gym, my advice is bring a friend. Honestly, its what they're there for. Oh yes, I got bangs, once again, and apperently so did Jenny, which slightly rocks my boat but oh well. Summer is turning into Autumn. I know its not a new year, but it is a new school year for me. My New [School] Year Resolution: Stay Vegan, aim for over 85%, no skipping school, Clean my room and keep it clean, and try to be happy, even if it means never having a boyfriend ( yeah right ;P ). Halloween's coming up, what's everybody doing for that? Anyways going to cut it off now; try your best at everything, winning is fun, but winning faily is funner. When you put yourself in the best possible position, things can only go up from there. Starting today, put yourself there, happiness is only a step away. Smiling is a must.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Welcome Back Christine. Why Thank You : )
Hahha so I've become a white-wash asian fail and have gotten back into the land of anime. Yes. I have been defeated by my reoccuring addiction. Sorry for not blogging, not that I have many followers, but y'know. SO going vegan has been pretty easy so far. I don't really miss too much except for cheesecake, but once I find a vegan version I'll be fine. I need to cut down on portion sizes still because between 6 and 10 o clock i just eat non stop and thats no good. I keep saying I'm finally getting over Cameron but I dont really know if I am. He's far away, but I still constantly think of him. Am I in love? Not at all. Do I miss him? A little. SO I have been in school for exactly 2 days now, and so far my favorite class is Physical Education. Although I start my day off with gym every morning, quite surprisingly I continue on with my day looking quite the same as before I stepped in gym. Going to give myself props for that :). My horrendously messy room is now just a normal messy room, as I finally got to putting away my toothpaste covered suitcase. My desk is still a mess, which I will be working on because I find clutter to slow down my brain flow :/. Shelby and I went to the mall today and I got about a billion things for under 4 dollars each, yay for bargains! I haven't picked up the guitar since before Cali, so I'm thinking of starting again once my room is clean, as well as starting my pushup/situp/jumprope ritual. If anybody ever feels lack of motivation at anything, either at school joining a team, what to wear, or encouragement at the gym, my advice is bring a friend. Honestly, its what they're there for. Oh yes, I got bangs, once again, and apperently so did Jenny, which slightly rocks my boat but oh well. Summer is turning into Autumn. I know its not a new year, but it is a new school year for me. My New [School] Year Resolution: Stay Vegan, aim for over 85%, no skipping school, Clean my room and keep it clean, and try to be happy, even if it means never having a boyfriend ( yeah right ;P ). Halloween's coming up, what's everybody doing for that? Anyways going to cut it off now; try your best at everything, winning is fun, but winning faily is funner. When you put yourself in the best possible position, things can only go up from there. Starting today, put yourself there, happiness is only a step away. Smiling is a must.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment