Its ludicrous no matter how you slice it, but thats how its supposed to be. It's life, and everyone's is different. I see Jintana and Alex together and it makes me kinda happy, and it makes me kinda sad. At first I think what does she have that I don't, but then that though goes away. Shes pretty, nice, and summed up in one word, shes perfect, and I'm actually happy for her, and that outweighs anything. Hopefully they get together. I was telling Jenny how i was watching my anime, and though " He's so hot" then realized it was an anime character, and I was freakking out about how wierd it was, but then she said " That happens" and then I guess it just does, and it's not just me and maybe it's not that wierd. I remember when I was younger and when my boyfriend broke up with me, I pretended I was in love with Edward just to make the pain go away. And it worked, that's all that matters right? Love will save the day, even if it's love for a non-existent character, love for a friend, love for youself, or true love. Mutual love. Yeah, it breaks you too, but think bout it. You wouldn't give it up for the world. Keep smiling happy campers. Love will save the day ♥
Monday, September 20, 2010
It's a piece of [vegan] cake.
Its ludicrous no matter how you slice it, but thats how its supposed to be. It's life, and everyone's is different. I see Jintana and Alex together and it makes me kinda happy, and it makes me kinda sad. At first I think what does she have that I don't, but then that though goes away. Shes pretty, nice, and summed up in one word, shes perfect, and I'm actually happy for her, and that outweighs anything. Hopefully they get together. I was telling Jenny how i was watching my anime, and though " He's so hot" then realized it was an anime character, and I was freakking out about how wierd it was, but then she said " That happens" and then I guess it just does, and it's not just me and maybe it's not that wierd. I remember when I was younger and when my boyfriend broke up with me, I pretended I was in love with Edward just to make the pain go away. And it worked, that's all that matters right? Love will save the day, even if it's love for a non-existent character, love for a friend, love for youself, or true love. Mutual love. Yeah, it breaks you too, but think bout it. You wouldn't give it up for the world. Keep smiling happy campers. Love will save the day ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment