Friday, October 1, 2010
It's Friday Night.
It's friday night and I can already tell it's the worst week ever, I don't know why but I just can't explain what I'm feeling. It's all in my head I'm sure. Hopefully volunteering tomorrow at the Cornmaze will be fun. I get to dress up like a farmer! Today I saw Easy A with Shelby and Taz, and it was a great movie except for the fact it made me feel like I'm sorta alone, and that it'll take forever for me to find the one. Although I really like a guy right now, that I'm not giving up on. Hopefully I stand out enough for him to notice :) I've been uploading lotsa youtube videos lately which have been fun. I am also hoping that on Sunday, which is when I do the CIBC Breast Cancer Run for the Cure, that I can be faster than last year 30 minutes on the dot! I almost thought of walking this year but I felt that if I walked, it would be a let down to myself. I shall continue this speel some other day, off to cozy up in bed. Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment