Thursday, September 16, 2010
Keep it to yourself.
So when people start questioning, about me not eating meat, or convincing me to eat meat, I basically cave. I am so strongly against the whole meat thing that I will snap.It's pretty insane. Its a personal choice so please stop questioning my motives. It's a big choice, so don't you think I looked into it? It's not some fad diet I am on. I am not MISINFORMED. I have read a lifetimes information on it, studied charts, read doctors recommedations, followed up on other people that are eating a plant based diet. I know what I'm doing, and frankly I'm probably a billion times healthier than you. Don't tell me I need meat. I don't. And just causee I'm not giving you all the reasons, is only because I don't want to snap on something that I find so important yet you find insignificant. It's a BIG deal to me. Just cause your fed propaganda about the facts behind meat and that your part of the majority doesn't mean you're right. Not once have i pushed you into stop eating meat, so please don't push me into it. I know you may just be trying to help, but this is one area I'd just like you to stay out of. This isn't directed to any one person. I'm just mad and venting. Btw theres a BIG difference between telling me what I'm doing is wrong, and asking me why I'm doing it. Just lay back and be nice. Thanks : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment